This policy is valid from 05 May 2014
The owner of willungawino.com will not liable for any errors or omissions in the information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not liable for any losses, injuries or damages from display or use of this information.
This blog is a personal blog written, photographed, edited and promoted through lots of hard work, and time, by me. I am ably assisted by my partner, Mr Wino, who takes photos of me, reviews meat/seafood dishes and contributes to wine tasting notes.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
This blog does accept products, services, events, experiences for review, sponsored posts, and ambassadorships where I believe it will be of interest to my readers.
I accept products for review.
I accept samples of services, events, experiences for review.
For review samples, including products, services, events, experiences, I cannot guarantee a written post, any review will always be open and honest, and with clear disclosure in the post of the review.
Typical products, services, events, experiences, and businesses that I will accept for review, sponsorship or ambassadorship include:
- food products,
- natural skincare/haircare,
- organic cleaning,
- wine, and
- travel related products.
- Blogger conferences
- Restaurant reviews – particularly with vegetarian options, local produce, organic, sustainable
- Winery cellar door reviews.
I also accept sponsorships and ambassadorships, which involve payment. Any sponsored or ambassador-related posts will always be open and honest, and with clear disclosure in the post of the nature of the sponsorship or ambassadorship.
(Refer to my Work With Me page for more and to request a Media Kit)
Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
All photography used on this blog has the photographer noted. Photos by Willunga Wino & Mr Wino are copyright and not to be used without purchase & permission.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Alcohol has a complex role in Australian society. Most Australians drink alcohol, generally for enjoyment, relaxation and sociability, and do so at levels that cause few adverse effects. However, a substantial proportion of people drink at levels that increase their risk of alcohol-related harm. For some, alcohol is a cause of significant ill health and hardship. In many countries, including Australia, alcohol is responsible for a considerable burden of death, disease and injury. Alcohol-related harm to health is not limited to drinkers but also affects families, bystanders and the broader community.
I encourage you to make an informed choice and take note of the Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol, summarised below.
- Lifetime Risk: For healthy men and women, drinking no more than two standard drinks on any day reduces the lifetime risk of harm from alcohol-related disease or injury.
- Single Occasion Risk: For healthy men and women, drinking no more than four standard drinks on a single occasion reduces the risk of alcohol-related injury arising from that occasion.
- Young People & Children: Parents and carers should be advised that children under 15 years of age are at the greatest risk of harm from drinking and that for this age group, not drinking alcohol is especially important. For young people aged 15−17 years, the safest option is to delay the initiation of drinking for as long as possible.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: For women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, not drinking is the safest option. For women who are breastfeeding, not drinking is the safest option.
Willunga Wino (and Mr Wino) can be contacted at email@example.com
PO Box 681, Willunga, SA 5172
Or via social media: